In response to the Department of Labor's recent legal action, the fast-fashion chain told WWD, "Forever 21 promptly responded to the department's subpoena with information that resulted in a full resolution of the matter under investigation. Forever 21 also offered to meet with the department and is surprised and disappointed that the department declined to meet before filing this action but looks forward to working with them to address any issues." Forever 21 is going to bring the Draped Open-Back Shirts ($14.50 each).
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes