Freja Beha Erichsen is proving popular since signing on as Maybelline's latest spokesmodel last month — so much so that the brand's longtime face, Erin Wasson, is reportedly on the outs. "Page Six" says that Maybelline executives have already passed some of Wasson's shoots to Erichsen, and Wasson's contract (which she signed in 2002) "may not" be renewed. Clearly there's only one way to resolve this brewing faux-feud: dueling with mascara wands.
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- What the Times’s ‘Case for Filth’ Gets Wrong
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob