Trying to nail down your stylist just to get a bang trim always seems pointless. You can do it at home, but if you're too scared to DIY, a solution: At the Private Room salon in Los Angeles, they launched the Bang Station, where the sole purpose is exactly what you think it is. Walk in, pay $20, choose one of the oddly named celebrity options — Rose Byrne is Cleopatra, Katie Holmes is Rockstar — then walk out in fifteen minutes. If only we'd thought of this. Not for our hair, obviously, just so we could make some dollars.
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?