Carrying forward her extreme annual ritual, Heidi Klum is dressing as Cleopatra for Halloween this year, she revealed on her AOL page today. The model, whose costumes (and parties) never fail to inspire, also posted a video showing the in-depth process behind the making of her outfit, which included four fittings. The costume involves a gold dress, capelike wings, a huge headdress, and a mask made totally out of jewels. Or, as she explains it to designer Martin Izquierdo, "big, gold, glittery ... if you think a lot, I want a lot more." See the process from start to almost finished in the video.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve