"If the headline on this article is 'House of Fun', I will be sending it back to you — once I've shredded it — in a Ziploc bag," Henry Holland told the Independent in a new profile of the designer. His threat worked, and no papers were shredded in the aftermath of its publication. As his latest and arguably most grown-up collection, presented this past London Fashion Week, confirms, Holland (well-deservedly) wants a little more highbrow cred from the fashion industry: "It doesn't keep me up at night, but I would like to be taken more seriously. [I'm] trying to show that there is growth and development, and that you don't have to use the word fun every time you talk about my clothes. I'm so over the word fun."
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split