Sure, it's no Cindy Crawford and neon graphics, but, as MTV's Mary H.K. Choi writes, "We're not trying to be all things to all people. We realize and even appreciate that there will be those whose hearts belong to House of Style classique forever and ever amen, but we're gonna shoot the moon to bring you something shiny and fresh with some ladies we're excited to hang with."
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters