When she's not shooting for Zac Posen, Estee Lauder, and Hugo Boss, the model Hilary Rhoda is the consummate girl-about-town. Whether at film screenings or private dinners for Roberto Cavalli, the-25-year-old is constantly snapped by party photographers, yet usually ends up looking both cleaned-up and cool. So, when we caught her at the launch of Vogue's new book, The Editor’s Eye, we asked about her fall shopping strategy. "I just bought this bag a few weeks ago. It’s a Celine trapeze bag," she told the Cut. "It’s the cobalt blue, which is my favorite color for fall, and I was afraid for a while to wear it because I didn’t want to, like, get anything on it. But you just sort of have to. Because otherwise, what’s the point?"
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken