Hillary Clinton is a senior citizen! The secretary of State spent her 65th birthday last weekend at a fancy, rural Connecticut inn with the family (including Chelsea's husband, Marc) before jetting off to Algeria to deal with Mali, reports the New York Post. Post "spies" said that Bill and Hillary stayed up late playing cards in the lobby. Clinton's birthday cake was vegan (Bill went vegan a few years ago) and gluten-free (just like Chelsea's wedding cake), but it's safe to say the birthday girl did not whine about it.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve