Next month, the William J. Clinton Presidential Library & Museum in Little Rock, Arkansas, plans to host an exhibit comprising 40 de la Renta pieces, curated by André Leon Talley. Hillary Clinton told Vogue, "Oscar de la Renta is the ultimate statesman of American fashion. His name alone evokes shimmering elegance and timeless beauty that has helped define global style for generations. He is a true American original, and I am honored to call him my friend." Talley and Co. hope to take the show on the road, first to the George W. Bush Library in Texas, then to the Reagan Library in California. And then they'll swing by Casa Romney to show Rafalca what she's missing.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix