While Kim Kardashian spent her week wearing dubious animal-print caftans down in Miami, Kanye West had higher fashion plans. Though he didn't present a collection himself this season, he kept busy at Paris Fashion Week attending shows like Chanel and Givenchy; as the Daily News reports, he flew solo to protect "his reputation." (And so reportedly RSVP'd to shows without a plus one, which is a shame because I was free on a couple of occasions and would have been happy to fill a seat NEXT TO BAPTISTE.) Although West was photographed with the nonchalant facial expression that's become his trademark, we tried our best to interpret how exactly his Fashion Week was going. Click through our slideshow and see if you think we have it right.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat