One of the biggest faces in male modeling, 33-year-old Brad Kroenig is the longtime muse to Karl Lagerfeld, a proud father, and the latest gorgeous man to stop by the Cut's "Inside the Models Studio." In the interview, he recalls some of his most memorable moments with Chanel, from traveling to Tokyo for a fan-mobbed shoot to the first time he met Kaiser Karl on an editorial shoot for V Man in Biarritz. The St.Louis native also explains how he he juggles a whirlwind modeling career with raising his 3-year-old son, Hudson, who has already walked the Chanel runway. Catch them both in the video above.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken