One of the biggest faces in male modeling, 33-year-old Brad Kroenig is the longtime muse to Karl Lagerfeld, a proud father, and the latest gorgeous man to stop by the Cut's "Inside the Models Studio." In the interview, he recalls some of his most memorable moments with Chanel, from traveling to Tokyo for a fan-mobbed shoot to the first time he met Kaiser Karl on an editorial shoot for V Man in Biarritz. The St.Louis native also explains how he he juggles a whirlwind modeling career with raising his 3-year-old son, Hudson, who has already walked the Chanel runway. Catch them both in the video above.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament