Although Tbilisi history features a revolving cast of conquerors, the fashion favored by its modern day denizens is hardly heavy-handed. In fact, between the lace collars, pleated skirts, silk tops, and oversize sunglasses spotted by our street style photographer, we’d go so far as to call the dominant look delicate. But don’t be fooled by the feminine threads — Georgian women have no qualms riding around town on a motorcycle while wearing a little black dress and a pair of skyward pumps. Click through our slideshow for insouciant blazers, cut-out button-downs, and even a living accessory.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split