"I don't think a man should coif his hair," said Isaac Mizrahi at the launch event for his first fragrance, Fabulous, yesterday at Bloomingdales. "I think a man should just let it happen. And maybe run a comb through it occasionally. But if I run a comb through my hair, it ends up looking like some kind of sad pompadour." Although the designer has publicly shared his love of sparkly pedicures — in fact he was wearing a bright gold color on his toes yesterday, which you could admire thanks to his Nike slip-on sandals — he's not quite as keen on other areas of men's grooming. "I don't like men who shave their bodies. I don't like body-scaping. I don't like hairy men, I don't like smooth men, I like just whatever they are. There's something about knowing when to stop." Like right here.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve