"I don't think a man should coif his hair," said Isaac Mizrahi at the launch event for his first fragrance, Fabulous, yesterday at Bloomingdales. "I think a man should just let it happen. And maybe run a comb through it occasionally. But if I run a comb through my hair, it ends up looking like some kind of sad pompadour." Although the designer has publicly shared his love of sparkly pedicures — in fact he was wearing a bright gold color on his toes yesterday, which you could admire thanks to his Nike slip-on sandals — he's not quite as keen on other areas of men's grooming. "I don't like men who shave their bodies. I don't like body-scaping. I don't like hairy men, I don't like smooth men, I like just whatever they are. There's something about knowing when to stop." Like right here.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament