Thanks to the disproportionately large number of Brazilian supermodels, São Paolo Fashion Week is often filled with famous faces who fly in to rep their homeland — Gisele Bunchen, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, and Caroline Trentini have all done so in the past. It's safe to assume Gisele will be sitting this season out (according to our calculations, she's due in December), but Isabeli Fontana — whose marital status with Rohan Marley is still very much a mystery — walked for Tufi Duek's fall 2013 show yesterday.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split