Jemma Kidd (sister of fellow model Jodie) was one of the first former models to start an eponymous makeup brand, in 2006. She also runs her own makeup school and has written two makeup books, the second of which is slated for publication in November. However, her products may not be around by then: She's just filed for administration, the British equivalent of bankruptcy, according to the Telegraph. "It's so sad but it's not over. I was just too trusting," she tweeted over the weekend. Meanwhile, it seems you can still buy her products online, so hoard accordingly.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!