At Wednesday's Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards, Jessica White told the Cut that her idea of a perfect night out is being with her girlfriends and "listening to amazing music ... I love hip-hop and R&B — it makes you want to dance and wiggle your ass!" Last week, White got in a wiggle at Greenhouse with Rihanna — whom she'd like to have sing on her upcoming album: "Rihanna and Slash, that would be my ideal collaboration. That's what I'm hoping." Asked about her preferred method of transportation to the club, White responded, "You can't put me out there like that because they're automatically going to think I'm a diva! But I always have a driver; I have to have a driver. We need to make sure everybody gets from one place to the next and it's safe." As for her morning-after ritual: "Coconut water. And they better give me an endorsement over that one!"
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve