Unlike Michelle Obama and Ann Romney, who sacked up and hugged it out onstage after their husbands debated last week, Janna Ryan and Jill Biden couldn't even bring themselves to share an awkward ass-out embrace. Instead, they shook hands gingerly while Janna made the kind of facial grimace that's usually reserved for horrific car accidents or unpleasant odors. Clearly, her Smaul Fryan still needs some work. Wonder if they went for the limp-wristed "dead fish" handshake or the aggressive, finger-mangling power grip?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat