Photographer Juergen Teller had no qualms about turning up to Vivienne Westwood's show on Saturday wearing navy sweatpants and tennis shoes. "I've known her for about twenty years," he told the Cut. "Have you ever seen the pictures I did of her naked? You should check them out." Teller said he rarely finds runways interesting ("although this morning, I really enjoyed Haider Ackermann") — but he likes to support people he's worked with, like Dame Viv. And the night before, he stopped by the Cindy Sherman dinner to celebrate the opening of her exhibition at Paris's Gagosian Gallery.
Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding
- Jessica Hart, Kim, Kanye & More at Art Basel
- Best Bet: Hive and Honey Military Twill Pants
- Cressida Bonas’s Baby Book: What Does It Mean?
- Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid?
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer