Planning a "traditional wedding" in Vegas — so, likely a ceremony at a drive-through chapel — Jersey Shore's JWOWW has put a considerable amount of thought into what she's looking for in a dress: "a strapless ball gown with a corset top and huge huge huge train, very poufy," she explains to People StyleWatch. (Someone should tell her Blake Lively probably did this look already.) Her ball gown will also be pink — hopefully a plastic-flamingo shade to balance out her inevitable spray tan. There's really a lot of potential for a My Big Fat Guido Wedding special.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve