Though Richard Verlander Sr. already told Celebuzz his grandkid, Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander, is dating Kate Upton, when asked about the hot topic by USA Today, the man himself replied: "I'm not confirming or denying anything ... I'll leave that to my grandfather. God bless him." Justin's dad added, "It's pretty amazing that somebody gets paid to talk to an 87-year-old man to ask who his grandson is dating. You have to laugh, but we did have to counsel Pa-pa." Can you counsel Justin not to overthrow the ball? Just wondering.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat