The reality star's most recent fragrance, Glam, debuted earlier this summer, but the fruity floral scent was first conceived a year before — right when she started dating Kanye West, People reports. Meanwhile, True Reflections — the fourth perfume in her collection — includes musk and patchouli because it was created during her rocky relationship with Kris Humphries, she explains. We didn't smell this coming, so thanks to Kim for finally explaining how her nose works.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100
- Best Bet: Mango Patterned Sweater
- Padma Lakshmi Played Belly-Button Peekaboo
- Canseco’s Latest Twitter Breakdown Is Not Funny