The British singer was seen walking out of London's Mahiki club Friday night wearing a simple black trench and decidedly un-clubby shirt that was buttoned up to the neck. Her face was also a bit prim, with a simple, yet artfully drawn liquid-lined cat-eye. The rest of her seemingly flawless skin is kept clean and fresh, save for a swipe of sheer pink gloss or even just plain ol' Chapstick. The most exciting part of this whole above-the-neck ensemble is the shiny gold hair clip in her tightly pulled-back ponytail that reminds us of He-Man's super-twin-sis, She-Ra.
The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- The Heroic Commutes of Abortion Providers
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?