The British singer was seen walking out of London's Mahiki club Friday night wearing a simple black trench and decidedly un-clubby shirt that was buttoned up to the neck. Her face was also a bit prim, with a simple, yet artfully drawn liquid-lined cat-eye. The rest of her seemingly flawless skin is kept clean and fresh, save for a swipe of sheer pink gloss or even just plain ol' Chapstick. The most exciting part of this whole above-the-neck ensemble is the shiny gold hair clip in her tightly pulled-back ponytail that reminds us of He-Man's super-twin-sis, She-Ra.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat