The model, who walked in Alexander Wang's spring 2013 show in the wake of her husband's affair with Kristen Stewart, also filmed a confessional for the designer. She tells the camera, "I have a really good balance. I'm very happy with my life, and I'm lucky. I have good people. I have two amazing children. I believe that we're all on journeys and we are all given lessons at certain times in our lives, and sometimes when things seem really bad, you have to be able to see the good and learn from it, and just move forward as graciously as possible." She adds, "I do think that this year is kind of the end of some things and the beginnings of something else, and I think that beginnings are always really exciting, and change is very important in life. I'm still the same girl when I go home, you know — it doesn't matter what I do in a day or where I go or who I'm with. It's, like, I'm just Liberty and that's really important to keep hold of." Amen.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?