Over the weekend, Dior held a fancy preview event for Raf Simons's spring 2013 collection to celebrate the label's new Beverly Hills store. Models stood around in Simons's new designs, which won't be for sale for several more months, while guests gawked at them and talked about how much they wanted ehhhverything and wished they could have it nowww. Of course, it was a ripe moment for Dior to bestow one of Simons's dresses upon a movie star who wouldn't mind being in the same room as a model wearing the same thing: in this case, Marisa Tomei. She's the second person to go out in public in a piece from this collection, after Dior face Marion Cotillard, and her cheerful stripy outfit is decidedly more exciting than the black one Cotillard debuted a few weeks ago.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like