Last night, ABC premiered its campy new horror-soap 666 Park Avenue, starring Rachael Taylor, Vanessa Williams, and others inhabiting a fancy Upper East Side apartment building with an evil secret. In the first episode, Taylor's character Jane Van Veen and her do-gooder husband Henry Martin (played by Dave Annable) get to leave their ratty Queens lifestyle behind when they're hired by the building's owner, Gavin Doran (who is literally meant to be the devil incarnate, played by Terry O'Quinn) to manage the premises. Gavin's wife Olivia (Williams) welcomes the young couple by inviting them to the symphony, even going so far as to purchase Jane a gown for the evening. During their shopping trip, Jane falls for a fiery red dress and is told, "The McQueen, it's the best dress here." The dress winds up playing a pivotal role in Jane slipping over to the dark side; after all, fashion can can do crazy things to a person. See Jane and her satanic McQueen dress in our clip.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?