Because a coy topless cover shot just isn't enough these days, British Esquire presented their December cover star, Miranda Kerr, with their "Sexiest Woman Alive" award. (Miranda, there's a congratulatory vegan cupcake in the mail.) In keeping with her new title, Kerr peppered her interview with the magazine with titillating quotes — she loves "celebrating the female figure" and considers a good bit of flirting "second nature." Why, she can't even think of anything she'd consider too sexy, "as long as it's classy and timeless and it's something I wouldn't be ashamed of." (Snooze.) Oh, and then she's sure she's been a koala in a past life, which must have something to do with all that raw food.
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat
- Roitfeld Cast Herself in Seyfried’s Givenchy Ads
- Dirty Levi’s Jeans Sell for $36,100