Even before her bottom won millions of fans in that Alexander McQueen bridesmaid's dress, Pippa Middleton was a celebrity in London. As the most raucous of the Middleton girls, Pippa's style is anything but rowdy: She prefers simple styles, favoring trim wrap dresses, perfectly fitted jeans, and short jackets. Like her sister, she almost always appears perfectly made-up and well tanned, but since she's not married to a prince (yet!), she's got a little freedom to add a bit of leather, cleavage, and edge to her look. Click ahead to see the famous sister and new author's style evolution.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol
- 30 Fancy Box Clutches for Holiday Parties
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Winter Sneakers
- Marion Cotillard’s Non-Dior Moment
- Best Bet: Guerlain Crazy Paris Meteorite Pearls
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail