And, "models never talk during the fabled Showcase Showdown," GMA's Nick Watt points out. So far, 24-year-old Rob — the winner of an online contest — has presented a handsome cutlery set, demonstrated how to use a trampoline, and kindly put the seat down in the bathroom he shares with the ladies. "Do I feel like a piece of meat?" Rob says, "You know what: No. I hope it's more than just me shirtless." While we're unsure what Rob will do after his week-long stint on the program, he can always fall back on his good looks and knowledge of pricing.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament