Following her family's move out to the countryside (a 300-acre estate in Worcestershire; no big deal — Wellington boots at the ready), Stella McCartney is selling her London apartment. Well, she's trying to. The three-bedroom house in Notting Hill entered the market priced at £2.9 million — around $4.5 million — but recently dropped by £400,000 after a string of snarky reviews from viewers. They found a freestanding bathtub disconcerting and labeled McCartney's minimalistic style (she's probably moved her furniture already) "blah and bland," with one commenter noting "[it's] one of the blandest fashion designer-owned pads I've ever seen. She couldn't even throw a staged red couch in there or something to give it some life?" Clearly they don't know red's not really on trend this season.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like