Last night at Elle's Women in Hollywood celebration in Beverly Hills, the Parks and Recreation actress wore a bright blue dress and eyeliner in nearly the same cerulean shade. Makeup artist Jamie Greenberg, from Mark, used the company's Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in a color called "Surreal" on her top lid, then lined the bottom lash line with No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in the obviously better-named "Indigo Girl." There's something playfully sophisticated about the cat-eye here, paired with her long bangs, even though it also reminds us of The Babysitter's Club.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split