The end of Paris Fashion Week is approaching, which means Victoria's Secret is poised to inundate the fashion news cycle with nonstop tales of frightening diets and workouts until their annual runway show graces our televisions on December 4. First up: today's announcement that this year's performers will be Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars. This lineup means there probably won't be any runway serenades this year ... actually, wait! It just means the runway couplings will be that much more interesting. Let's start our predictions now — Bruno Mars already had his chance with Joan Smalls; who's next?
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her