The end of Paris Fashion Week is approaching, which means Victoria's Secret is poised to inundate the fashion news cycle with nonstop tales of frightening diets and workouts until their annual runway show graces our televisions on December 4. First up: today's announcement that this year's performers will be Rihanna, Justin Bieber, and Bruno Mars. This lineup means there probably won't be any runway serenades this year ... actually, wait! It just means the runway couplings will be that much more interesting. Let's start our predictions now — Bruno Mars already had his chance with Joan Smalls; who's next?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament