At some point this weekend, Slimane took to Twitter again, deleting his trio of tweets aimed at Horyn — his open letter, and two follow-up zingers. Between that, and the introduction of a new Yves Saint Laurent scandale (we'll get to it in a moment), we've semi-officially decided Cathy Horyn vs. Hedi Slimane is over. Until next season, of course; by then, we all might be reviewing shows based on digital images, or — even better — writing missives with lasers that shoot out of our eyeballs. Who knows! It'll be The Future.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists