Splurging on a purse can be anxiety-inducing — not only does it mean parting ways with a chunk of your money, but in a few years, you might be over the style. Of course, settling for a black bag is the safest choice; however, a closet full of them can be boring. On the other hand, shelling out for something in neon seems most regrettable. Enter the navy bag and its many benefits. For one, the shade looks luxe regardless of the price point. And it has all of the wardrobe versatility of a black purse, but once the light hits the leather, there's a uniqueness that sets it apart. Still not convinced? Try out the trend with a sleek clutch from American Apparel, Stella McCartney, or Maiyet. Or, if you're ready to go big, brands from Cambridge Satchel Company to the Row offer rich blue versions of the accessory. Click ahead to see these options and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists