Because we will never tire of gawking at photos of supermodels when they were but little ducklings, here are two never-before-seen photos of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, taken by photographer Jamie Morgan many moons ago. When Morgan first shot 14-year-old Naomi, he was "on strict instructions from her agent not to swear because she came from a religious household." He met Kate Moss in 1988, and "had no idea at the time that she would become one of the most iconic supermodels ever." CR Fashion Book gave us an exclusive first look at photos of both models from those early shoots — look what little babies they were.
Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Is Sex a Workout?
- ‘Hard-Wired’ Sex Differences Are Meaningless
- Adam Levine Doesn’t Brush His Teeth
- Lena Dunham and Judy Blume Talk Sixth-Grade Lies
- Meet Naja, the Do-Good Lingerie Line
- Dame Edna, Bearer of Holiday Cheer
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life