Because we will never tire of gawking at photos of supermodels when they were but little ducklings, here are two never-before-seen photos of Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, taken by photographer Jamie Morgan many moons ago. When Morgan first shot 14-year-old Naomi, he was "on strict instructions from her agent not to swear because she came from a religious household." He met Kate Moss in 1988, and "had no idea at the time that she would become one of the most iconic supermodels ever." CR Fashion Book gave us an exclusive first look at photos of both models from those early shoots — look what little babies they were.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament