Let's study the different ways designers choose to present themselves during their shows' finales. First, there's the subtle moves: the slight nod, the half-bow, the tiny wave, and occasionally a double bow. Beyond that, you'll see hair flips, blown kisses, two-handed waves, and clapping. Then there are the more expressive moves: the wide rainbow-shaped wave, the hand over heart, the leg kick, the jog down the runway, or a full runway lap (or full escalator ride if you're Marc Jacobs). We've collected but a sampling of designers ending their spring 2013 shows. Watch our video and say good-bye, at last, to fashion month.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat