You've seen the best of Fashion Week street style and the top models to walk the runways, but what spring 2013 trends will be making their marks in the fashion glossies come March? While many trends from last season are still going strong, we've made note of everything new and different for spring, sifting through all the shows and organizing the most stunning, shocking, and consequential trends for next spring. You can look forward to nineties throwbacks, Japanese-inspired tailoring, burglar stripes, flamenco ruffles, sheer inserts, chromatic dressing, harnesses, crop tops (start your sit-ups now), and, of course, breathtaking embellishments. Click on to see all of those and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve