You've seen the best of Fashion Week street style and the top models to walk the runways, but what spring 2013 trends will be making their marks in the fashion glossies come March? While many trends from last season are still going strong, we've made note of everything new and different for spring, sifting through all the shows and organizing the most stunning, shocking, and consequential trends for next spring. You can look forward to nineties throwbacks, Japanese-inspired tailoring, burglar stripes, flamenco ruffles, sheer inserts, chromatic dressing, harnesses, crop tops (start your sit-ups now), and, of course, breathtaking embellishments. Click on to see all of those and more.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate