BuzzFeed reports that Sesame Street Workshop's legal team has contacted Yandy.com regarding its "Exclusive Yellow Dress and Stockings" costume (a.k.a. Sexy Big Bird), sending "a cease and desist letter to the website selling them ... [they] will monitor the site, and follow up accordingly to make sure the items in question are removed." What sort of lesson is this teaching our youth? That it's unacceptable to wander the neighborhood clad in pieces of a body stocking and taking candy from strangers? For those still interested in dressing up as a 3-year-old's personal hero/the love of Mitt Romney's life, Disguise.com offers a variety of officially licensed Big Bird costumes.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times