BuzzFeed reports that Sesame Street Workshop's legal team has contacted Yandy.com regarding its "Exclusive Yellow Dress and Stockings" costume (a.k.a. Sexy Big Bird), sending "a cease and desist letter to the website selling them ... [they] will monitor the site, and follow up accordingly to make sure the items in question are removed." What sort of lesson is this teaching our youth? That it's unacceptable to wander the neighborhood clad in pieces of a body stocking and taking candy from strangers? For those still interested in dressing up as a 3-year-old's personal hero/the love of Mitt Romney's life, Disguise.com offers a variety of officially licensed Big Bird costumes.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate