Garage editor-in-chief Dasha Zhukova and gadabout Derek Blasberg made their international D.J. debut on Saturday night at the bar in Le Bristol, a hotel in central Paris where the fashion crowd typically takes up residence for the week. Though technical problems prevented the duo from playing nineties gangster rap as planned, the party was a major hit. From Karlie Kloss to Patrick Demarchalier, the space was packed with those who came to celebrate the magazine's radio station — "We're possibly going to take [it] to Miami Basel," Zhukova told the Cut. Click through our slideshow to see who else turned up, what Anna Dello Russo stuffs into her mini Prada purse, and how many suitcases (yes, plural) Rachel Zoe lugged across the Atlantic for her infant alone.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament