Four cities — and too many shows to count — later, fashion month has come to a close. Stylish attendees preened for the cameras in New York's muggy heat and Paris's chilly rain alike, but along with regulars like Natalie Joos, Susie Bubble, and Taylor Tomasi Hill, the Cut captured a handful of newcomers this time around. Take Ursina Gysi, assistant to stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington, a face to watch for her rumpled bohemian glamour; Simone Marchetti of La Repubblica made our list (as the sole male) because of his ability to perfectly pair a man clutch with each impeccable outfit; and Michelle Elie, editor of Garage, earned a spot for her fearless sense of proportion — no one else can seem to master the high-fashion version of The Flying Nun. And while the Russian pack (Miroslava Duma, Anya Ziourova, and Elena Perminova) continued to dazzle, they faced some serious competition from their neighbors to the east, with Elle China's Leaf Greener and Miao Miao and Numéro China's TS catching photographers' eyes. Click ahead to see the 30 most stylish people spotted outside of the spring 2013 shows.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate