To announce today's relaunch of everyone's preferred place to ogle fashion people's clothes and domiciles, the Coveteur enlisted a handful of child actors to play the likes of Karl Lagerfeld, Kimye, Grace Coddington, and Anna Dello Russo. Tiny ADR's performance is truly spot-on, since only a child (and/or the Vogue Japan editor) can get away with saying things like, "I am having a fashion shower," and, "Everything is fashion, darling," and "Ciao!" So, what can we expect from the New and Improved Coveteur? Twice as many photos and videos, a "Closet" feature for collecting and sharing images, and a "Get the Look" e-commerce function. A press release adds: The site's "social followers have tripled over the past six months and since the site launched in January 2011, there have been over five million visits. The company's newsletter followers have grown three-fold over the past six months." Congrats, darlings!
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken