The Post writes that Morgan, recently wedged in the Herald Square elevators — surrounded by baby strollers and those humans who push them around — began to "complain loudly, but with some good humor, about people who bring their kids to stores." It quickly became less amusing, and, "One woman chided him for his comments, telling him she'd be looking out for him when he exited at his floor, and he turned around and put his hands to his eyes like, I'll be watching you too." And he will be. This writer ran into Tracy two years ago by the Nautica Polo shirts on the 114th floor; however, he was a perfect gentleman, making polite conversation about tube socks, and even agreeing to pose for a photo (left). He's probably been trying to find his way out since 2010 — give the guy a break.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament