The Post writes that Morgan, recently wedged in the Herald Square elevators — surrounded by baby strollers and those humans who push them around — began to "complain loudly, but with some good humor, about people who bring their kids to stores." It quickly became less amusing, and, "One woman chided him for his comments, telling him she'd be looking out for him when he exited at his floor, and he turned around and put his hands to his eyes like, I'll be watching you too." And he will be. This writer ran into Tracy two years ago by the Nautica Polo shirts on the 114th floor; however, he was a perfect gentleman, making polite conversation about tube socks, and even agreeing to pose for a photo (left). He's probably been trying to find his way out since 2010 — give the guy a break.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve