Please humor our attempt to connect these two Lana Del Rey stories: Her new H&M ads for winter are out, and they show her posing in a parking garage wearing white fur, leather pants, and a belted puffy coat. Surely not by coincidence, she mentioned to reporters that she "loved wearing white, old fur and gold" while she was buying a $2,850 unicorn-shaped topiary at a nursery in West Hollywood this weekend. And lo, the common thread: Old white fur is totally the last stop before mythical-creature-themed lawn ornaments! Just think of all the ladies you know with gnomes in their yards.
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Gucci Westman
- Kate Winslet Versus the Men’s Rights Activists