The idea for Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow to do this confounding rap about Chelsea Handler surely originated at Anna Wintour's dinner for Barack Obama in London a few weeks ago, since they were photographed there together and everybody knows that bad collaboration ideas are often birthed at fancy political fund-raisers. The rap was then filmed when Paltrow was in New York last week to help her trainer Tracy Anderson shill more workout videos — you can tell because she's wearing the same outfit she wore to Anderson's event. She probably just had her driver make a quick stop at Diaz's apartment on the way. Leave it to Gwyneth to swing by your house, surprise you in your sweatpants, and make you embarrass yourself on camera with her while she's all dressed up and you haven't even showered.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split