A number of the savviest street style stars popped up during Fashion Month in T-shirts from new label C.O.I. NYC. As a capsule collection of three witty printed tees, C.O.I. stands for Conflict of Interest because, as Stylefile reports, the line's founders "work in the [fashion] industry and prefer to remain anonymous for now due to a 'conflict of interest' with their other jobs." So who are the mysterious designers? Our guess is Anna and Carine, of course, getting together and dreaming up some fun slogans after a bottle of Pinot. Just imagine how "Ballinciaga" would sound in Anna's accent.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split