When Anna Wintour went on The Colbert Report back in May, she and Stephen made a date to (in his words) "go to Long John Silver's and just lose [ourselves] in a pile of batter-fried shrimp." Last night, he admitted to WWD that their rendezvous hadn't come to fruition. Worse yet, he couldn't even remember what kind of greasy food they'd planned to eat: "Where were we supposed to go, Cheesecake Factory?" he wondered. "We haven’t gone yet, but I still hope." Hollow promises, Stephen, hollow.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat