Even though Governor Chris Christie canceled Halloween in New Jersey, and others on the East Coast were left to cobble together last-minute costumes after the storm, that didn't stop celebrities — okay, most of them were in Los Angeles —from dressing-up for the paparazzi. Alyson Hannigan put her family in sparkly costumes, while Ashley Tisdale took a less PG approach, wearing a tiny batman outfit. Meanwhile, couples KStew and RPatz, and Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders reconciled in Los Angeles. Plus, Jessica Simpson looked really good. Click through to see the best of last night's celebrity costumes.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve