According to the Post, Bynes "appeared" in a 24-hour nail salon early Wednesday morning, where Janelle Snowden, of VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live, was also getting a manicure. A source told the paper: "Janelle was trying to make small talk with Amanda because it was election night, an exciting night, and also it was like, 'How awkward, there are so few people in this place in the middle of the night,'" but Bynes "shot her a look like, 'If you speak with me one more time, I will knife you.'" (So. Much. Innuendo.) Cut verdict: Bynes wins! Who wants to talk to a VH1 reporter in a salon after midnight, much less anyone, anywhere, ever?
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament