According to the Post, Bynes "appeared" in a 24-hour nail salon early Wednesday morning, where Janelle Snowden, of VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live, was also getting a manicure. A source told the paper: "Janelle was trying to make small talk with Amanda because it was election night, an exciting night, and also it was like, 'How awkward, there are so few people in this place in the middle of the night,'" but Bynes "shot her a look like, 'If you speak with me one more time, I will knife you.'" (So. Much. Innuendo.) Cut verdict: Bynes wins! Who wants to talk to a VH1 reporter in a salon after midnight, much less anyone, anywhere, ever?
Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas