In all the roles the red-haired actress has played, tennis pro is not one of them, but she'll still be the newest spokesperson to represent the latest women's scent in the Eau de Lacoste collection. According to WWD, the brand — known for its ties with some of the best legends in tennis, and of course, their colorful collection of polo shirts — plans to create a scent that is like "the feeling on skin of pure white cotton fabric." In our experience, unless caught after a furious tennis match, most cottons tend to have no odor at all. But the brand has interpreted this notion to include notes of white floral, pineapple, mandarin, jasmine, and vanilla. Oh, okay, so fruity, floral cotton. Do they have that at Whole Foods?
Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassles for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like
- Retail Task Force Tries to Fix Racial Profiling
- Putin to Free Pussy Riot, Maybe
- Paparazzi Spoils Emma Stone’s Good Times in L.A.
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Leandra Medine
- Dior Shoes Soon to Be Even More Covetable
- Britney Spears: In Bed At 9:30 to Avoid Trouble
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Was Awkward in Her 30s
- Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teen Girls Sometimes
- Amy Poehler Ponders Millennial Gender Fluidity
- Sad, ‘Fat-Shaming’ Lululemon Founder Steps Down
- The Beckham ‘Wedding Crown’ Failed to Sell
- Spring in Reverse: Backs Take Center Stage