The London Evening Standard Theatre Awards took place last night, and Anna Wintour — whose father, Charles Wintour, used to edit the newspaper — attended with two little Wintours in tow. Her very pretty niece Ellie has accompanied Anna to several events in London before, including a Burberry show and a Harry Potter premiere. Maybe Aunt Anna even took the kids out for ice cream afterward! Either way, she did expose them to some Dior couture by way of Ruth Wilson, who wore Raf Simons's hot-pink capelike outfit. Also in attendance: Jourdan Dunn, Dame Judi Dench, Colin Firth, and other non-observers of Thanksgiving; see them all in our slideshow.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season